2011年7月5日星期二

Hermes handbags is made of crocodile skin

Mrs. Peniston's face clouded perceptibly, but did not express the astonishment her niece had expected. She was silent, and Lily was forced to continue: I have been foolish---
No doubt you have: extremely foolish, Mrs. Peniston interposed. I fail to see how any one with your income, and no expenses--not to mention the handsome presents I've always given you---
Oh, you've been most generous, Aunt Julia; I shall never forget your kindness. But perhaps you don't quite realize the expense a girl is put to nowadays---
I don't realize that YOU High quality Hermes Massai any expense except for your clothes and your railway fares. I expect you to be handsomely dressed; Low price Hermes Pearl Stripe bill for you last October.
Lily hesitated: her aunt's implacable memory had never been more inconvenient. You were as kind Hermes Picotin Herpicot offer were as kind as possible; but I have had Discount Hermes Evelyne have had to get a few things since---
What kind of things? Clothes? How much have you spent? Let me see the bill--I daresay the Fake Hermes Wallet daresay the woman is swindling you.
Oh, no, I think not: clothes have Designer Hermes Belt have grown so frightfully expensive; and one needs so many different kinds, with country visits, and golf and skating, and Aiken and Hermes Shoes wholesale skating, and Aiken and Tuxedo---
Let me see the bill, Mrs. Peniston repeated.
Lily hesitated again. In the first place, Mme. Celeste had not yet sent in her account, and secondly, the amount it represented was only a fraction of the sum that Lily needed.

没有评论:

发表评论